Sunday, December 23, 2012

The First Christmas


Day Twenty Three
The First Christmas - A Christmas Pop-up
1996


This is a beautifully illustrated book that tells of the birth of Jesus, the shepherds and the wise men.

I love pop-up books! There are five pop-up pages in this one, each one bright and cheerful!

And now every Christmas, we sing like the angels, give gifts like the wise men, and celebrate the good news. 

This is my next to last post about Christmas Picture Books.
Come back tomorrow for one more!

Posted by Janet F. Smart on Creative Writing in the Blackberry Patch.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, we have one like this too, but I think ours might be smaller. I also have that Peanuts one in the picture. I found it at a thrift store last year. It's a great book, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!