Monday, August 15, 2022

Good News!

 Hi everyone. I hope all of you are doing well. I know I don't post much anymore, but there is a reason.

I've been writing - a lot. Plus, it is summer and we stay so busy in the yard and garden in the summer.

I have good news!

My second book in a trilogy has been published - Mama's Memories

I am so happy to have it on Amazon now. I've worked hard on it and it means a lot to me. Like my first book in this series, Where the Stars Grant Wishes, it is based on my grandparents and her family. A few facts spurred a lot of fiction! When I get my author copies I will be doing a YouTube video about it. You can visit my YouTube Channel - Janet Smart Country Living - here.

I hope you like it, I do. If I didn't like it, I would have gone crazy reading it over and over again in the editing process.

I have also published my hummingbird book, Hum Hum Hummingbirds, in hardcover! The hard cover version is over 70 pages.

I love the cover on it - don't you? These would make a great gift for someone in your life.



These two books have been keeping me busy all year. I hope you read and enjoy them. Both of my historical fictions are in the kindle unlimited program. So, if you are a member of that, you can download them for free. They all have the 'see inside' feature on Amazon. So you can click and read the beginning of them.

 

And, remember, the best gift you can give an author, is a review. I'd love for you to put a review on amazon, if you've read any of these books. The review doesn't have to be a fancy or a long one. 


Please go to my Amazon page and check them out. Click here. 

 

Thanks so much - and happy writing and reading.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!