Monday, February 5, 2018

Getting Back into a Routine


Happy Monday everyone.

I have been so lax in posting on my blog lately. I'm going to try to get back into a routine of posting regularly.

So check back on Mondays and Wednesdays. I will try and post at least one of those days and maybe both.

There is a blog, Always in the Middle, that posts about middle grade books every Monday. They call it  MMGM (Marvelous Middle Grade Mondays). People review middle grade books. There is a click to their site and you can read what they have been reading. I used to post pretty regularly on this site, but haven't did it for a while, but I always try and go visit it every Monday.

Last Monday Patricia Tilton put up a very good review of my MG book, Duck and Cover. It was a nice surprise when I went over to her blog yesterday and saw it.

You can click here and read it. 

It is available on Kindle on Amazon. We are currently working a few kinks out of the manuscript, and the paperback will be put back up for sale shortly.

Happy reading and happy writing!




2 comments:

  1. Duck and Cover sounds like a book I can certainly relate to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. It is a MG, but lots of adults like it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!