Sunday, September 8, 2024

NEW BOOK for Middle Graders!

 Hello everyone!

As you can see, I don't post much on my blog any more.

But, if you want to keep up with what's happening around the Blackberry Patch you can follow me on Facebook and YouTube. 

My husband Charley and I have fun posting videos on YouTube. I'd love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I think my subscribers like Charley more than they do me. I post about our wildlife, recipes, my books, traveling West Virginia and lots more. I don't make any money from my posts yet, I have enough followers, but don't have enough watched hours. It's very complicated, but we just enjoy doing it.

I came here to post about my latest book . . . 

The Country Cousins Detective Agency - The Case of the Missing Chest.

 It is a MG (ages 8-13) book and I really enjoyed writing it. I started writing it years ago and made lots of changes along the way.

On the back cover it says . . . 

January's city cousin comes to spend the summer with her in the country. They discover a letter in the attic that reveals the secret of a chest that their young ancestor hid from the Union soldiers during the Civil War. Join them as they overcome their fears and search for clues that will hopefully lead them to the discovery of their family treasure.

 

This story takes place in the 1960s when I was about the same age as the girls in the book. I would love to find a treasure from my family's past. Wouldn't you?

 


Click on the book cover and it will take you to its page on Amazon. Go over and 'take a look inside it.' If you have a child or grandchild in that age range, think about ordering it. I think they will like it.

As you can see from the cover, the story involves a ghost - a friendly ghost of an ancestor from the past. He helps them find the treasure.

 PS  I am writing another book about the 'Country Cousins,' where you can  see what they are up to next.

Thanks for reading my post. I will try to post more in the future

Happy writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!