Monday, May 10, 2010

Yes!

Last year I did a post titled Just Wondering. It was about the mailbox. In the post I asked if anyone ever received good news in their mailbox, or if they just received rejection letters.

According to most of the comments, people only received rejections in their mailbox. I agreed with them.

Well, I have changed my mind about the lowly mailbox. I now give it a star rating!


I received my signed contract today from 4RV Publishing for my middle grade manuscript titled, Family Secret!

I have been bursting at the seams to announce this for a couple of months. It is now official. I have the contract in my hands.

I am anxious to start the process of turning the manuscript into a book and getting it in the hands of children.

Don't give up. If I can do it, you can do it.

20 comments:

  1. Go Janet! Congratulations! Anyone who knows how hard you worked on this story knows you earned the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You'll love working with Vivian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Susanne. I couldn't have done it without you and our writing group. Thanks, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very exciting! Congratulations on signing the contract.
    I'll be watching for the release date so I can share *you* on all my social media sites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is great news. I know you are dancing on cloud nine.
    Blessings,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great news! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and welcome to 4 RV. They are great to work with.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Janet!!!!
    I know you are jumping for joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Janet! Look forward to hearing more about your journey to publication and FAMILY SECRET!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    http://dataentryjob-s.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo! Welcome to the 4RV family! It's a great place to hang. Can't wait till your book comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo....congratulations on the SIGNED contract and encouragement sister!!!

    God bless ya and have a fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! How exciting it is to finally have the contract in your hands. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. WooooooHooooo! A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU JANET!!!!!!!! If I lived closer, I treat ya to something chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember that post. This is such exciting news! It give me hope and motivates me even more. A huge congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fantastic, Janet!! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Janet! Your dream is finally becoming reality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!