Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Book Signing

I went to a book signing yesterday at our local hospital.





Dr. Morad practiced general surgery at Jackson General Hospital in Ripley, WV for 37 years until his retirement in 2001. As it says on the inside flap of the book. . . He practiced medicine with his heart and was dearly loved by his patients. He was a devoted and dedicated physician. He will always call Ripley his home and the people of Jackson County his family.

He was a wonderful and compassionate person and doctor who cared for his patients.

His book is A Memoir. I arrived there in time to get the last hardback copy of it. I think people came out of all the hills and hollers of Jackson County to see Dr. Morad and obtain a copy of his book.


I have not finished reading it yet, but have read many sections. I am thoroughly enjoying the book.

I checked and it is listed on Amazon.com.

3 comments:

  1. Janet,
    Sounds like a great book signing and a wonderful book by the doctor. So glad you could attend.

    I love your header photo of the apple blossoms. It sure is beautiful.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! Glad you got there in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I just finished a book by Dr. Robert Lesslie, M.D. called Angels in the ER and it was fabulous. He is an ER doctor who practices outside of Charlotte, N.C. I highly recommend it. It's also his memoir.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!