Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In Remembrance

In remembrance of Veteran's Day. . .



Go to Ancestry.com and until November 13th you can search their military records for free!

They have copies of draft cards from WWI, WWII, the old mans draft of WWII and lots more records you can search through. I have copies of my grandpa's draft card from WWI and from the old mans draft of WWII. You can find lots of info about them on these cards.

You only have a few days to do it for free. Type in names and see what comes up. Go check it out and good luck!

For those of you new to my site, go here and see last year's post on Veteran's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. Many men in my family have served over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!