Thursday, March 12, 2009

To The Post Office. . . Again

Tomorrow I'll be mailing out my submissions to the
WVWriter's 2009 Annual Writing Competition.

I will fill out the form and enclose my entries.


I will put them all inside the envelop and mail it in.


Now everyone cross your fingers, find a four leaf clover
and grab your rabbit's foot and wish me luck.

But most of all, teach me how to write a synopsis and how to write a picture book without describing too much. It's so hard to leave that creative work to the illustrator.

I'm tired of editing. I'm going to force myself not to look at the stories any more, for fear of finding something else to change.

Well, maybe I'll peek just one more time.

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

    That was a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck. And don't peek! Once it is in the envelope leave it aloe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on entering. Good luck. I hope to hear that you won.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love comments!